District Advisory Council (DAC)
The District Advisory Council is comprised of parent representatives from each of the schools who advise the Board of Education on matters related to educational programs, policies, procedures, and consider actions as requested. The District Advisory Council will establish and maintain intra-district communications, encourage the sharing of needs, accomplishments and activities in order to support a high quality school system.
DAC Executive Board 2023-2024
- Lee Ann Holland, Chairperson
- Heather Skelly, Vice-Chairperson
- Jessica Gehle, Secretary
- Heather Spohr, Parliamentarian
- Carmen Escalente, Member-at-Large
- Cindy Mayling, Member-at-Large
- Ed Shatzen, Member-at-Large
- Autum Sasala, Member-at-Large
- Carrie Howard, Member-at-Large
- Emma Howells, Member-at-Large
- DAC is committed to keep its members and school site councils informed of budgetary decisions made in CVUSD. For budget updates, please Click Here.