Records Requests

  • The following Class 1 permanent records are required by California Code Regulation 432 to be preserved in perpetuity 3 years after graduation:

    • Final grad/non-grad high school transcript
    • Elementary and secondary enrollment history
    • Immunization record

    If you need records and you exited in the school in the last 3 years, contact your last school of attendance.

    A diploma cannot be replaced. Colleges, schools, and employers all accept the final transcript as proof of high school graduation.

    To request your high school transcript from any year, use the link below:


    For other records requests, including Special Education records, return this completed form and a copy of your photo ID to

    Schools requesting records, please send a Record Request on district letterhead in lieu of photo ID.

    For all 3rd party education verifications please email signed release and the request form to

    Requests will be returned via email within five business days from the date of receiving request & photo ID. 

    FERPA gives parents/guardians certain rights regarding their child(ren)'s education records. These rights transfer to the student when they reach the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level.