Student District Advisory Committee (SDAC)
The Student District Advisory Committee (SDAC) is made up of a number of students from each CVUSD high school site. The Student DAC representatives meet per a set meeting date schedule (available on this webpage) with CVUSD Assistant Superintendents and Directors to discuss policies, events and important topics concerning the district.
- Create a safe environment for Student Voice to accurately represent our sites unified under one district
- Promote Community Awareness - A partnership between Schools and Community
- Improve conditions at the school site including: Safe environment, effective communication, college and career readiness and clean schools.
- Discuss and take action regarding issues/concerns with student body no matter how great or small.
- Support and promote mental wellness for students, events that focus on the social emotional side, students helping students.
- Advocate to provide more opportunities throughout CVUSD including: positive social environment around campus, entertainment and other unique and non-traditional ideas.
- Provide effective means of communication - student’s ability to contact SDAC regarding various issues, as well as learning from our peers and listening to what they have to offer.
- Celebrate highlights and achievements
2023-2024 School Year Meeting Dates
Location: CVHS Board Room
General Meetings: 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Monday, August 28, 2023
- Monday, September 18, 2023
- Monday, October 23, 2023
- Monday, November 13, 2023
- Monday, January 22, 2024
- Monday, February 26, 2024
- Monday, March 25, 2024
- Monday, April 22, 2024
- Monday, May 20, 2024
Meet our SDAC Members for the 2023-2024 School Year
Century Academy's SDAC Representatives
Conejo Valley High School's SDAC Representatives
Newbury Park High School's SDAC Representatives
Thousand Oaks High School's SDAC Representatives
Westlake High School's SDAC Representatives