- Students should not be on campus more than 10-15 minutes before the beginning of their first class.
- After 8:30, students must use the volleyball court gate south of P9 to enter campus.
- Music students with large instruments may enter the red hall front doors and proceed to the lunch area.
- Students report to the lunch area to enter the building before school.
- Vons requires that students who enter their store before or after school do so after leaving backpacks outside.
- Parents should not drop students off or pick them up in the shopping center parking lot. Our students are more vulnerable to a larger group of drivers whose mindset does not include adolescents popping out from among cars.
- Parents can drop students off and pick them up at varied locations around the campus: farther west on Flores, farther south on Erbes, etc. Walking a bit of a distance is good for all of us!
- Consider picking your student up at 3:20 or 3:25 when congestion has cleared.
- Parents could have regular chats with their children about car safety, parking lot safety, courtesy to shops, businesses and neighbors.
- The parking lot that belongs to Parks and Rec is open in the afternoon for parents picking up students