Health Information

  • Health Office
    Students who become ill during the day should ask for a pass from the classroom teacher and report to the health office. Except in emergency situations, students should not go to the health office during passing periods without first reporting to the next period teacher to ask for a pass. A nurse assigned to Redwood is available for consultation. All prescription drugs and/or over the counter medicines to be administered at school must be brought to the health office with the a Authorization of Medication Form (English Form/Spanish Form) filled out by a doctor and parent. 

    Crutches, Slings and Casts
    All students who need to come to school with a cast, sling or crutches must have a Readmission Form (English Form/Spanish Form) along with a doctor's note. Students will be unable to attend class with the aids until the Readmission Form and doctor's note are on file.

Authorization for Medications

  • The following form is required for administration of prescribed and over-the-counter medications:

    Authorization for Medications Taken During School Form English / Spanish