• Deciphering Your NPHS Transcript

    Typically, students need a copy of their transcript when they apply to colleges. Please review the following scenarios and choose the one that applies to you:

    I just want an unofficial copy of my transcript – go to the counseling office, and ask for an “unofficial copy” of your transcript.

    I am applying to colleges, and I need to have my transcript sent – see below.

    Valedictorian Calculator


    Sending Official Transcripts to Colleges