Banyan Elementary School PTA
What is the PTA?
The Banyan Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a volunteer group of parents, teachers, staff members, and friends who have the same mission: to partner together to support a thriving academic environment, provide programs that enrich their educational experience, including physical education, art, music and more. It serves four primary roles:
- Volunteer coordination
- Fostering communication within the Banyan community
- Fundraising (to support our mission and goals)
Our goals are to:
- build a healthy and nurturing school community;
- cultivate a collaborative environment through effective communication;
- enhance academic and enrichment programs; and
- support classrooms through room parents and volunteers.