Campus Safety Assistant Responsibilies
What do Campus Safety Assistants (a.k.a. Campus Supervisors) do? Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision of students during periods of morning drop off, recess, lunch, and end of day release
- Monitor student drop-off/pick-up at gate off Calandria, school parking areas, and guide parking lot traffic as needed
- Ensure students comply with the health and safety regulations adopted by the District and the respective school site
- Enforce school and District rules, regulations and policies for the safety and security of students, staff and property
- Report unusual activities or unauthorized persons on campus to appropriate personnel
- Monitors campus for unauthorized personnel entry; checks for visitors' passes and directs/escorts general public to the administration office, in accordance with campus sign-in procedures.