News & Events
EDGE Program Informational Webinar
Recorded Presentation from 3/10/21 - Click HERE
Academic Petition Form 2021-2022
Click HERE for form. Priority deadline is May 7, 2021
District Honors Criteria/Consideration for Honors Placement
Click HERE for Criteria Listing
7th/8th Grade Course Request Form 2021-2022
6th Grade Going into 7th Grade Form - Click HERE
7th Grade Video: How to fill out the Course Request Form - Click HERE
7th Grade Going into 8th Grade Form - Click HERE
8th Grade Video: How to fill out the Course Request Form - Click HERE
Future High Schoolers Information
Contact Information Changes
CHANGE OF ADDRESS:
If you have moved, or move during the school year, please submit one (1) of the following:
(a) Property tax payment receipt
(b) Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt (on official letterhead) issued within the last 45 days
(c) Utility service contract, statement showing billing and service address within the last 45 days (gas, electric, trash or water, telephone bills are not accepted
(d) Pay stub with legal name and current address issued within the last 45 days
(e) Voter registration
(f) Correspondence from a government agency issued within the last 45 days.
In addition, a new “Declaration of Residency” (Click HERE for English Form) (Click HERE for Spanish Form) will need to be filled out. A separate Declaration of Residency form is required for EACH individual student. Please indicate if the change is for one or both parents. For your convenience, these forms may be faxed directly to the counseling office at (805) 494-8930 or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGE OF TELEPHONE/E-MAIL/EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:
May be changed on Q Parent Portal Connection (Click HERE for Q)
Enrollment & School Choice Information
- Students currently attending a CVUSD school, with an address zoned for Redwood, automatically feed to Redwood…you need not do anything!
- If your address is zoned for another Middle School in CVUSD, and you would like your student to attend Redwood, you will need to fill out a School Choice Application. You can verify what school you are zoned for at: https://www.conejousd.org/Enroll-CVUSD/My-Neighborhood-School-Enrollment.
- If you live in a school district outside of CVUSD, you will need to apply for an Interdistrict Transfer
- If you are zoned for a middle school other than Redwood and you would like your student to attend Redwood you must apply for School Choice.
- On-line forms are now available at: https://www.conejousd.org/Enroll-CVUSD/School-Choice
- Applications should be submitted by January 31, 2021 in order to be considered “on time” and included in the lottery process.
- Applications are still accepted after January 31st, but will be processed on a case by case basis and may result in your student being placed on a waitlist.
- If you apply for School Choice before January 31st, you will receive an email letter, no later than March 16th, with a determination.
- Once School Choice has been approved, the approved school will contact you with Registration procedures.
- If you reside outside of CVUSD boundaries, you will need to apply for an Interdistrict Transfer.
- On-line forms are now available at: https://www.conejousd.org/Enroll-CVUSD/Interdistrict-Transfer.
- Priority deadline for the application is from November 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021 to be considered on time.
- Interdistrict Transfer applications may still be submitted after January 31, 2021, and will be placed on a waitlist.
- The application must be submitted to your district of residence for approval first.
- Upon approval from your district of residence, the transfer then needs to be approved by CVUSD.
- Once a decision has been made on your application, you will receive an email from the Interdistrict Transfer office. Middle School letters will start to be processed on March 1, 2021
- At that time, you will also be contacted by the approved school with Registration procedures.
Questions? Contact Meridith Knapp, Counseling Sr. Office Assistant, at (805) 497-7264 Ext:1020
Never a failure. Only a lesson. You are supposed to make mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers. Making a mistake and learning from it is called growth!