At CVUSD we have a right fit for every family and we believe each child has unique gifts to discover. Our students acquire lifelong skills through experiential learning opportunities. We look forward to working with you to enroll your student(s) in our district. Please review the information below to learn how enrollment processes are taking place during COVID-19 related school closures.
- Enrollment processes for the 2020-2021 school year resume on Monday, April 20, 2020
- In consideration of social-distancing, shelter-in-place and stay-at-home guidelines, packets will be sent and received electronically with no in-person exchanges
- The first step is to go through the online Pre-Enroll process, found here. If you are unable to access the Pre-Enroll process, you may begin by filling out the enrollment forms, found here ** If your child is currently enrolled in a CVUSD school, you do not need to proceed with the online Pre-Enroll process to go to the next grade level. All currently enrolled students will receive Returning Student Registration Information in the summer.
- Once you have completed the online Pre-Enroll process, or have filled out the enrollment forms, please send them electronically to the Elementary Office Manager or Middle School/High School Registrar at your neighborhood school (or approved school of choice). Please find the appropriate contact information to send the forms to here.The school will provide you additional, fillable documents to submit electronically to complete the enrollment process
- Any questions regarding enrollment may be directed to Ms. Shauna Ashmore, Director, or Ms. Amber Bowman, Coordinator