Register Now: Parent/Guardian Information Sessions
We are excited to launch the Conejo Valley's first Spanish-English Dual Language Immersion Program! Please register for one of our upcoming parent/guardian information sessions to learn more.
Topics that will be covered include:
- What is DLI and what does this mean for my child beyond Kindergarten?
- What does a typical instructional day look like in a DLI program?
- Parent/guardian supports to assist you in supporting your child as they become bilingual
- Additional opportunities beyond DLI for your child at Conejo Elementary
- Supporting students with disabilities to access DLI
- Hear from parents who enrolled their child in a DLI program
- Enrollment process and years-long commitment
- Opportunity for questions and answers
Each session will cover the same content. We will also record the session and post to our webpage for future viewing.
The presentations will be delivered in English and in Spanish. Please complete the form based upon which of the information session languages you plan to attend.