FAQ for Certificated Human Resources

How can I move on the salary schedule?

In order to change columns on the salary schedule, you will need to contact the Human Resources Department for an appointment to sign the Declaration of Intent form before September 1, annually. Please contact Brandon Myers, Credential Technician at (805) 498-4557, extension 7404 or send an e-mail request to bmyers@conejousd.org.

All coursework for changing columns and OFFICIAL transcripts must be received before October 1, annually.

How many sick days do I have?

Visit the Employee Portal to view your leave balance, paycheck stubs, W-2's, etc. If you have difficulty registering or logging in, it is often because we do not have current matching records. Please contact Human Resources to confirm or update your information.