Purchase your 2017 Yearbook through the Student Web Store: http://www.conejousd.org/whs/Home.aspx
A Special Offer to Parents of the Members of the Graduating Class of 2017
You can recognize your sons and daughters in their senior year by placing a Senior Tribute Ad in the 2017 Wah' Kon-Tah (Yearbook). Share your pride in their accomplishments by including personal messages along with pictures of them "then" and "now."
All Senior Tributes must be submitted electronically, please see below for details!
IMPORTANT! Please read:
- Due to layout constrictions, we ask that you send in photos and your message and allow us to create your ad.
- The staff's layout artists will expertly craft your ad. All ads are in FULL COLOR. We will choose the font and colors that best highlight your photos, and size and place your pictures to achieve the best results.
- Please DO NOT crop or cut your pictures; we will do all the cropping and placement digitally for you.
- We CANNOT reprint pictures from cell phones, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram; they are too small. Submit ORIGINAL pictures.
- Hard copies of pictures should be scanned at the HIGHEST QUALITY possible (minimum 300dpi). NOTE: We can only accept .jpg formatted photos (this is what your digital camera takes!).
- If you choose to Photoshop a photo, it needs to be saved as a .jpg for placement.
- If you choose a picture from Cornerstone Photography that you wish to have placed on your ad, they will send those to us separately. REMEMBER to indicate this in your email AND please tell Cornerstone which picture to send.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are taking advantage of our Early Discount, YOUR COMPLETE ORDER INCLUDING MESSAGE AND PICTURES must be submitted by NOVEMBER 4TH with payment.
1) Pay for your Senior Tribute by clicking HERE. Please make sure you are ready to submit your complete ad (including pictures) before you pay!
2) Use the following link to fill out the Google Form for your student's Tribute:
After you pay for your Senior Tribute, type your information on a WORD document, saved as your Senior's name, INCLUDING: (see example)
A. Your Senior's name
B. Ad size purchased
C. How many pictures are attached; how many pictures you asked Cornerstone to send to us (if any)
Please note, due to our space and design constrictions, we can only accept the following number of pictures per tribute (the more pictures you place on your ad, the smaller they will be):
• Full page: 1 to 12 pictures
• 1/2 page: 1 to 4 pictures
• 1/6 page: 1 or 2 pictures MAX
D. Your message.
Please pay attention to the character limits for the size ad you chose. (HINT – Type message in MS Word, then highlight the selection, and check the “Word Count.” **Check “Characters-with spaces!”)
• Full page: 450 characters MAX (including punctuation and spaces!)
• 1/2 page: 325 characters MAX (including punctuation and spaces!)
• 1/6 page: 200 characters MAX (including punctuation and spaces!)
Ads with messages that exceed the character limits WILL BE RETURNED. Please count punctuation AND spaces in your message!
E. Your name and a phone number to contact you if we have questions.
F. Please indicate whether or not the ad is a surprise!
3) Email WORD DOCUMENT and PHOTOS–do NOT add photos to Word document, email separately (compressed into one .zip file)–in ONE email **with your Student's Name in the subject line** to: