The FBLA Mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. We bring our mission to life through the application of our Motto: Service, Education, and Progress.
FBLA is the largest student run business organization in the United States and offers over 70 competitive business events.
- Promote competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- Encourage development of individual projects to improve home, business, and community
- Facilitate the transition from school to work
- Assist students in the establishment of career goals
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Encourage and practice sound financial management
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
The Westlake High School Chapter of FBLA is a member of the Gold Coast Section in Southern California
The Westlake Chapter of FBLA meets on the 2nd and 4th Mondays at lunch in room 42P
Visit our website sites.google.com/view/westlakehighschoolfbla