Welcome to the 2019-2020 Sequoia Middle School PTA!
My name is Julie Freedman and I this year’s PTA President. I have been an active member in Conejo Valley schools for the past 14 years in various capacities, including PTA & SSC at Banyan, Sequoia & NPHS. My oldest currently attends UCR, my middle just graduated NPHS and is of to Montana State in the Fall and my youngest is going into 7th grade at Sequoia. I am looking forward to working closely with the parents, students, Mrs. Chambers and the staff at Sequoia Middle School to continue to provide programs and opportunities for the students.
The Sequoia PTA is a volunteer organization and our success is greatly dependent on parents like you volunteering to help at events, by joining the PTA and by supporting our fundraisers.
WHAT we DO
All programs are open to all Sequoia students and we encourage all to participate.
· Reflections Art Program (Fall)
· Talent Show (December)
· Abilities Awareness (Spring)
· Musical (Spring)
· NPHS Scholarships for Sequoia Alumni (May)
· Campus Improvement
· Teacher Support
HOW YOU can HELP US ACHIEVE these GOALS
There are many ways to help us raise money to finance these projects as well as areas to volunteer to ensure these events go smoothly.
· Join the PTA
· Online Auction: Bidding for Good (donate and/or BID)
· Skip cooking, support local restaurant and raise money for Sequoia
· Link your Amazon account to SMS via Amazon Smiles program
· Snap picture of receipts with the Shoparoo app
Looking forward to a fun year!