Help Keep Kids Making in the MakerSpace
Thank you Lang Ranch community for keeping the MakerSpace stocked and ready for creative minds!
As summer draws closer and you start to clear your child's backpack, please consider donations of ANY old school supplies, even if they're not in great shape!
- Drawing tools (pencils, crayons, markers, etc. broken or not)
- Notebooks (keep your child's work, but we love the blank paper and the spirals!)
- Pencil Boxes (no matter how mangled!)
- Used glue sticks and/or glue bottles
Items to connect always in need:
- any kind of tape
- any kind of glue (hot glue sticks low temp variety)
- clothes pins, paper clips, binder clips, brads, etc.
- pipe cleaners, wire
- rubber bands
- string, ribbon
You will find the donation bin in the front lobby near the trophy case.