EARTHS Magnet School
2626 Michael Drive, Newbury Park, CA 91320
For the safety of our students and neighbors, please observe all traffic rules
around school campus.
- Do not speed, no matter how late you are.
Observe all parking regulations, do not park or block neighbor driveways.
- Do not allow your students to cross streets in areas without crosswalk markings.
- Never park your car across from school and allow your child to cross Michael Drive or open doors on the street side.
- Please respect our Traffic Management Volunteers, they are here to make
sure ALL kids are safe, including yours!
- Remember your behavior is an example to all our students!
Approved Student Drop-Off Areas
For the safety of our students, please ONLY use the approved drop-off areas.
- Front of School Drive-thru
Located in the parking lot of EARTHS, designated for kindergarten to second grade students. This is a single lane only for drop-off. Please do not double-park!
- Michael Drive - Car Pool
Student must walk on the sidewalk to the parking lot crosswalk. For the safety of our students, please make sure to advise your students to only use the designated cross-walk area.
- Redfield Drop-off
Designated for third to fifth grade students.
- Front of School Drive-thru AND Michael Drive Drop-off
Off Borchard Rd. turn north onto Lupe, make right on Michael Drive.
- Redfield Drop-off
Off Borchard Rd. turn west onto Michael Drive, turn left on Redfield.
Please note: no left turns are allowed from Redfield onto Borchard Rd.
(7:30 AM - 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM).
Park and Walk to School
St. Julie Billiart Catholic Church, 2475 Borchard Road
Park your vehicle in St. Julie's parking lot and walk to EARTHS on Redfield Road! Use the Redfield Road gate to enter the school.
You may also park your vehicle at the Newbury Park Library located on Borchard Rd. and Michael Drive and walk to school.
Walk/Ride to School
Remember the days when you walked to school? Sometimes bringing
back the memories creates new opportunities. Nothing is more environmentally safe than walking or riding to school. Our EARTHS PTA is promoting Walk to School Wednesdays and Ride Your Bike to School Thursdays.