The Former Timber School House
Our campus at Conejo Valley High School is not only home to many bright students, but also to some of the oldest original school buildings in the Conejo Valley. The former Timber School House (1924) and Timber School Auditorium (1948) are both cherished historical landmarks that are still part of our contemporary campus. Designed by the first licensed architect in the Ventura County, Roy C. Wilson, the buildings are styled after the architecture of local Missions. Children of the early Conejo Valley ranchers, including the Haigh, Hays, Borchard, Janss, Kelley, and Olsen families attended the Timber School House, which remains the oldest original school building in the area.