Office Hours are 7:30-4:00
Grades 1-5 Instructional Hours M, Tu, Th, F 8:15-2:40
Early Release for Teacher Common Planning Time EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 1:30 pm
Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten 8:15-1:30
Early Release for Teacher Common Planning Time EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 1:00 pm
Student Supervision begins at 7:55 am - We recommend students arrive between 7:55 am and 8:05 am.
Even a little late is too late - Thanks for arriving at school on time!
Acacia Elementary School is a diverse campus community of approximately 340 students that is committed to providing the best possible education for every student through a program that follows the mission of the Conejo Valley Unified School District to provide a quality education in an environment where every child matters.
At Acacia we aim to provide a safe and supportive school where all of us can be successful, lifelong 21st century learners who embrace the 4 C’s of Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, and Critical Thinking. Our school theme for the 2015-2016 school year is “Shine!" because we strive to bring out the individual strengths, talents, and passions in all of our students to help them truly SHINE.
We want our students to:
- Be enthusiastic and active learners who take pride in themselves and our school.
- Reach high expectations through hard work and perseverance.
- Express themselves clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Read, think critically and problem solve.
- Reason, compute, and communicate mathematically.
- Develop an appreciation for the visual and performing arts.
- Build healthy life habits and a sense of physical well-being.
- Utilize technology to support and enhance their learning.
- Take advantage of the intervention and challenge opportunities our school provides according to their individual needs.
- Embrace and respect diversity in all its forms.
- Be responsible.
- Collaborate effectively and see the value of working together in school, home and community.
We are proud of our students and our school!