Gina Mandell (Program Coordinator/Mentor), Kari Ballard (Mentor), Linda Blanco Goodcase (Mentor), Ann MArie Matter (Mentor), Martha Alvidrez, Office Assistant
New Teacher Induction Mission Statement: The mission of the Conejo Valley Unified School District’s New Teacher Induction Program is to provide Participating Teachers with experienced mentors, trained in coaching techniques, who support teachers on their journey to becoming proficient and reflective educators focused on meeting the needs of all students.
CVUSD New Teacher Induction Program.
- Differentiated feedback and support for beginning teachers
- Implement and improve instructional practices
- One-on-one mentoring with a mentor/coach
- Professional Growth
- Earn your Clear Credential
- Earn up to 3 units per year through our university partnership
For additional information please contact Gina Mandell, M.Ed., Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org