Monthly Long Timesheet
Employees and/or Office Manager on their behalf are to complete the March long timesheet designating any personal
leaves, including workers compensation, bereavement, FMLA, parental leave, etc., as was planned for in the month of
For those employees who were otherwise available to work, but not required to report to work during school closure
commencing March 16 through March 31st, the timesheet should reflect LE (Local Emergency) for the hours of the regular
- Example 1: If an employee is assigned to work from 9:00‐1:00 pm, and holds an 8.0 hr/day position, the timesheet
should reflect 4.0LE. If the employee is working 5hrs at the site and/or remotely, then only 3.0LE is reported on the long timesheet. LE is for hours not worked relative to your position hours (FTE).
- Example 2: Employee holds a 5.5 hr/day position, was not required to report to work or perform any remote work
should have 5.5LE reported for each respective work day on the employees’ calendar.
- Example 3: Employees whose work year calendar designates March 16th as non‐paid/non‐work day are not eligible
for LE on that day and timesheet should be blacked out or marked with an X on that day.
OFFICE MANAGERS/PRINCIPALS: LONG TIMESHEETS NEED TO BE SCANNED AND EMAILED TO PAYROLL. IF WORKING FROM
THE EXCEL DOCUMENT, FILL IN AND PRINT TO PDF, SAVE AND EMAIL. IF WORKING OFF HARD COPY, SCAN ORIGINAL, AND
EMAIL. FOR CLASSIFIED TO: MATT COYLE firstname.lastname@example.org; FOR CERTIFICATED: DINAH METAFERIA
Extra Time Timesheet (White)
Regular classified employees who were assigned and worked additional assignments and/or hours through March 13th,
should fill out either the original duplicate white timesheet or the Adobe PDF digital timesheet for the hours worked.
Options for submission:
- PDF fillable routed via email as cited above – LINK TO TIMESHEET
- Email transmission of scanned copy of the duplicate original as follows:
- Mail original or PDF copy to appropriate Department or school site, if principal is the approver. For example,
Paraeducators mail to: Student Support Services, 1400 E. Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Local Emergency Leave Usage Eligibility for March 16 through March 31st is applicable to employees who were formally
authorized for a specific long‐term assignment (e.g. Paraeducator I with a 3 hr/day AM regular position, assigned another
3.0 hr/day assignment PM as a long term substitute.) Daily on‐call substitute hours are not eligible for local emergency
TIMESHEETS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MARCH 31, 2020.
- On the digital Adobe PDF timesheet fill in Leave Usage Hours (authorized) consistent with authorized long term
daily hours. In the adjacent column Leave Code/Absent EE Name – specify “LE” for local emergency.
- On original duplicate white extra time timesheet, there is no column for leave usage hours, as such specify the
hours in the Substitute Hours column with a slash and LE (e.g. 3.0/LE ).