Forms & Procedures

Forms for Employee Use:

Certificated Transfer Request
Change of Personal Information (for name/address changes)
Complaint Submittal Form
Declaration of Intent Form (Column Changes for 2021-2022)
Designation of Person to Receive Warrant
Certificated Payroll - 12-month Request
Retirements/Resignations - Certificated Notice of Employment Separation Form 
Employee Incident Report
Staff Development Agreement/Activity Form
Substitute Teacher Evaluation Form

Personnel File Review Request Form

To request a Leave of Absence, including Personal and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA):

Please contact Veronica Johnson by email or phone at 805-498-4557 ext. 7406.

TO REQUEST CATASTROPHIC LEAVE, PLEASE CONTACT THE UACT OFFICE AT (805) 497-8220 to access the proper request form. For more information regarding the Catastrophic Leave Program, click here.