The Maintenance & Grounds Department has a staff of dedicated employees who provide and maintain safe, efficient and clean learning environments for students and staff at over 33 sites. We insure and execute preventative and general maintenance, repairs, and alterations to effectively sustain safe operations of over 2 million square feet of buildings, on over 500 acres of property throughout the Conejo Valley. Our department also provides the following services and support:
- Collaborate with Planning & Facilities Department to insure effective management of our property, new construction, and renovation projects.
- Maintain, service, and repair a district fleet of 85 various vehicles, cars, and trucks, in addition to hundreds of major pieces of equipment.
- Operate an Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM) consistent with the recommendations of the Healthy Schools Act of 2000, and the EPA.
- Manage and adhere to all applicable Federal and State Mandates/Compliance.
- Provide technicians and manpower resources to support the District Energy Program
CVUSD Maintenance & Grounds
750 Mitchell Road
Newbury Park, CA 91320
805-498-4557 ext. 109